The department has various publications and information resources from the diverse range of research programs that are undertaken by our dedicated researchers and external partners.
- Annual report on science achievements
- Science prospectus - Realising Knowledge
- Science Directions 2010-2015
- State Herbarium of South Australia publications.
- Journal articles; books, book chapters, monographs, reports
- Glatz, R. V. (2015). Native vegetation and Ecosystem Services on Kangaroo Island: landscape resilience and the triple bottom line
- Native Vegetation Council Research Grant final reports.
Species and populations
- Biological surveys of South Australia
- Macrobenthic Survey of the Murray Mouth, Coorong and Lower Lakes Ramsar site 2004
- Guide to a Native Vegetation Survey in SA
- Guidelines to Vertebrate Surveys in SA
- No Species Loss Nature Conservation Strategy
- The Coastal Dune and Clifftop Vegetation Survey
- Wetland inventories
- Regional Species Status Assessment Reports
- Recovery plans for threatened plants in South Australia
- Recovery plans for threatened animals in South Australia
- Recovery plans for nationally threatened ecological communities in South Australia
- Regional Climate Change Decision Framework reports
- Water for Good publications
- Potential impacts within South Australia’s cropping zones.
Seascapes, landscapes and communities
- Coast, Marine and Estuarine Conservation
- Marine Parks scientific reports
- Coorong and Lower Lakes Ramsar Habitat Mapping Program report
- Outer boundaries of South Australia's marine parks networks
- Landscape restoration reports.