Application forms and fees
Online application forms
You may submit your application together with payment by Visa or Mastercard using the forms below. The FAQ document contains further information. For further queries about the online forms please email DEW.Crownlandsapplications@sa.gov.au.
If you would prefer to pay the fee for one of these applications by cheque we will need to provide you with an alternate form. Please email DEW.Crownlandsapplications@sa.gov.au and tell us the type of application that you wish to submit.
- Application to transfer a Crown Land licence
- Application for a licence over Crown land
- Application for consent to transfer a Crown lease
- Application to freehold a Crown lease
- Application to issue an easement
- Application by adjoining landholder to purchase Crown land
PDF application forms
Most of the application forms below are being converted to the online format for easy credit card payment and will be available soon. Either post your completed form to the Crown Lands Program with a cheque or email it to DEW.Crownlandsapplications@sa.gov.au and request that we contact you for credit card payment.
- Application to amend a licence
- Application to freehold a licence
- Application for a bee keeping licence
- Application to transfer a bee keeping licence
- Application for consent to mortgage
- Application for consent to sublease a lease
- Application to remove a name from a life tenure National Park lease
- Application to remove a name from a life tenure Crown Land lease
- Application to dedicate Crown land
- Application to amend a dedication
- Application to issue a lease over dedicated land
Purchasing Crown land
- Expression of interest to purchase Crown land
- Application to purchase dedicated Crown Land
- Regional Council application
Other Crown land fees
The Crown Land Management (Fees) Notice 2022 includes details of fees including application fees.
You will be invoiced for other Crown land fees such as annual licence fees. Several payment options are available as described in the payment instructions at the bottom of the invoice.
If you have a payment query, contact the department’s finance division on phone (08) 8204 9263 and quote your customer/payment reference number.
Permits, development and unsolicited proposals
Find out how to apply for a permit, or develop on Crown land, or lodge an unsolicited proposal.