Application forms and fees
A full list of the applicable application fees and charges are detailed in the Crown Land Management (Fees) Notice 2021.
You may pay your application fee by:
- Cheque – post your cheque marked ‘not negotiable’ and made out to the ‘Department for Environment and Water’ and completed application form to:
- Department for Environment and Water
GPO Box 1047
Adelaide, SA, 5001
- Credit card - write on the top of your application form 'contact me for credit card payment' and you will be contacted to process the payment.
Other Crown land fees can be paid by following the payment instructions at the bottom of the invoice.
If you have a payment query, contact department’s finance division on phone (08) 8204 9263 and quote your customer/payment reference number.
All application forms require signing before submitting.
Completed forms can be scanned and emailed to DEW.CrownLands@sa.gov.au or original hard copies sent to
Crown Lands Program
GPO Box 1047, Adelaide, SA, 5001
If you are unsure which form to use contact us.
- Application for a licence over Crown land
- Application to amend a licence
- Application to transfer a licence
- Application to freehold a licence
- Application for a bee keeping licence
- Application to transfer a bee keeping licence
- Application to issue a Crown lease
- Application for consent to transfer a Crown lease
- Application for consent to freehold a Crown lease
- Application for consent to mortgage
- Application for consent to sublease a lease
- Application to remove a name from a life tenure National Park lease
- Application to remove a name from a life tenure Crown Land lease
- Application to dedicate Crown land
- Application to amend a dedication
- Application to issue a lease over dedicated land
Purchasing Crown land
- Expression of interest to purchase Crown land
- Application by adjoining landholder to purchase Crown land
- Application to purchase dedicated Crown Land
- Regional Council application