Open navigation
Licences & permits

Event agreements

COVID-19 update

For the latest information about DEW's response to COVID-19, please see Our response to COVID-19 webpage.

In order to conduct certain events and activities in a national park or reserve, you must make an application to the department.

Example of activities that require a permit include fishing and surfing competitions, fundraising walks, product demonstration days and bike races, amongst others.

For more information about the different types of application forms and how to complete them, download the events application form fact sheet.

Forms are to be lodged at least 60 days before your event, or 90 days for co-managed parks.

Permit type Find out more
Single event agreement application form  For ‘one-off’ events only (a single event happening once during a calendar year)
Multiple events agreement application form To conduct events on a regular basis (multiple events being held by the same organisation during a calendar year)
Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park Find out more about holding an event in the Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park event information pack

Submit your completed application form to:

Parks Licensing and Events
Department for Environment and Water
GPO Box 1047

Click here to view form.