Sorry, your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly.

Microsoft no longer supports Internet Explorer. Please download their replacement Edge or another modern browser such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox. This site will not be fully functional using Internet Explorer.

Emergency and recovery support

Find out what emergency and recovery support is available to support pastoral businesses and pastoral communities, including bushfire, drought, storms and floods, and COVID-19.

24 hour Drought Hotline: 1800 931 314


Pastoral lease tenure forms

Use the following forms to apply for changes to a pastoral lease:

Any transfer or sub-lease of land must be for pastoral (grazing or raising livestock) or associated purposes.

Application fees may apply.

Note: these documents were prepared when the Pastoral Unit was part of PIRSA – references to PIRSA should be taken to mean DEW from 1 July 2022 when the Pastoral Unit became part of DEW.

How to submit your form and pay the fee

  • An invoice will be emailed to you with instructions for paying the application fee by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).

More information


Pastoral Unit
Phone: (08) 8429 0298