Plans for nationally threatened ecological communities in SA
National Recovery Plans have been prepared for the following threatened ecological communities in South Australia:
- Recovery Plan for the community of native species dependent on natural discharge of groundwater from the Great Artesian Basin, Fensham et al. (2010)
- National Recovery Plan for buloke woodlands of the Riverina and Murray Darling Depression bioregions (draft for public comment), Cheal et al. (2010).
Draft national Recovery Plans are currently being prepared for the following threatened ecological communities in South Australia:
- iron-grass natural temperate grassland of South Australia
- peppermint box (Eucalyptus odorata) grassy woodland of South Australia
- swamps of the Fleurieu Peninsula.