Ecological Character of the Coorong, Lakes Alexandrina and Albert Wetland
Ecological Character of the Coorong, Lakes Alexandrina and Albert Wetland of International Importance is a comprehensive report detailing the species, communities and habitats that are found in this Ramsar site, and the ecological processes and systems that make it unique to Australia and the world. The report also describes, where possible, the Limits of Acceptable Change in order to guide future monitoring and management actions.
- Section 1: Cover, Contents, Executive Summary and Introduction
- Section 2: Methods and key concepts applied
- Section 3: Overview of the Coorong and Lakes Ecosystem
- Section 4: Interplay of drivers, levers, components and processes within the system
- Section 5: Ramsar significant ecological communities and species
- Section 6: Primary determinants of ecological character
- Section 7: Perspectives of Indigenous and other long-term stakeholders
- Section 8: Consolidated limits of acceptable change, 'traffic light' assessments and conclusions
- Section 9: Recommended monitoring framework
- Section 10: Cited references and further reading
- Section 11: Appendices.