Fire management maps
Fire management maps is the department's interactive online mapping site that supports fire management planning.
Using fire management maps you can:
- navigate to your area of interest
- research fire history and fire management plans
- find NPWS reserves
- create custom map views and print or save as Adobe .pdf files
- display five thematic maps:
1. terrain, tenure and infrastructure
2. vegetation communities and significant species
3. fire history
4. fire management and access
5. Implementation strategy – proposed burns.
Further help on how to use the new fire management maps can be found in the user guide.