Fire Management Maps is the department's interactive online mapping site that supports fire management planning.
Using Fire Management Maps you can:
- navigate to your area of interest
- research fire history and fire management plans
- find DEW reserves
- create custom map views and print or save as Adobe .pdf files
- display five thematic maps:
1. Terrain, Tenure and Infrastructure
2. Vegetation Communities and Significant Species
3. Fire History
4. Fire Management and Access
5. Implementation Strategy – Proposed Burns.
Further help on how to use the new Fire Management Maps can be found in the User Guide.