Use mywater to:

  • Submit a meter read.
  • Monitor water allocations and entitlements.
  • Apply to transfer or trade water.
  • Apply for well permits construction permits and lodge well completion reports.
  • Apply for water affecting activity permits;
  • Apply for, vary, or renew well drillers licences.
  • Apply for or vary site use approvals.
  • Check application statuses.
  • Make payments and
  • Provide notifications for installed, replaced, moved, repaired, or removed water meters.

mywater Instructions

Read more about our related priorities