Regional Climate Change Adaptation Plans were delivered by 2016. Information about each region’s plan is below, including a list of the partners involved in each region and links to the regional websites.
Yorke and Mid North
- Yorke and Mid North Regional Climate Change Action Plan - Summary – August 2013
- In 2013, Councils from the Yorke and Mid North region, in partnership with Regional Development Australia Yorke and Mid North and the former Northern and Yorke Natural Resources Management Board were recognised as the 2013 state winners in the local government category of the Resilient Australia Award.
- Partners: Legatus Group (regional organisation of Councils), former Northern and Yorke Natural Resources Management Board, Regional Development Australia Yorke and Mid North, and the Government of South Australia.
Far North Region
Adelaide Hills and Fleurieu and Kangaroo Island regions
- Resilient Hills and Coasts Climate Change Adaption Plan – December 2016
- Alexandrina Council website
- Partners: Adelaide Hills Council, Alexandrina Council, Kangaroo Island Council, Mount Barker District Council, City of Victor Harbor, District Council of Yankalilla, Southern & Hills LGA, former Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resources Management Board, former Kangaroo Island Natural Resources Management Board, Regional Development Australia Adelaide Hills, Fleurieu Peninsula and Kangaroo Island and the Government of South Australia.
Western Adelaide Region
For more information about regional climate change adaptation across South Australia, please contact the Climate Change Team.