Industry Climate Change Conference 2023
The South Australian Government is bringing together business and industry to discuss emission reduction at the inaugural Industry Climate Change Conference 2023.
This two-day conference will support the state government’s commitment to reduce South Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions by more than 50% by 2030, and achieve zero net emissions by 2050.
- how you can factor climate risk into business and investment decisions
- learn how industry sectors are decarbonising
- discover how the agricultural industry is aiming for low emissions
- hear about the pivotal role of technology in delivering climate change solutions.
The program’s notable guest speakers:
- Jon Dee, social entrepreneur, author and sustainability expert
- Tim Jarvis, environmental explorer, adventurer, author and film maker
- Jenny Paradiso, cofounder and managing director of Suntrix
- Hon Peter Malinauskas MP, Premier of South Australia
- Hon Chris Bowen MP, Federal Minister for Climate and Energy
- Hon Susan Close MP, Deputy Premier and Minister for Climate, Environment and Water
- Hon Andrea Michaels MP, Minister for Small and Family Business, and Consumer and Business Affairs.
The conference will take place on Thursday 20 April – Friday 21 April 2023 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the conference? Please contact Rebecca Gabriel: email@example.com.
For tickets and program information, visit www.climate23.com.au