Open navigation

Water licence and permit forms

Download forms for prescribed water resources areas in the South East from the list below and apply using the instructions on the forms.

To apply for an activity relating to wells, well driller's licences, notations of interest, using effluent or imported water and general meter testing, please use a statewide form.

Find out whether you need to apply for a water licence or permit.

For questions about the forms phone (08) 8735 1134.

Permits and licences are required for the following water resources area because it is covered by a Water Allocation Plan (WAP). A WAP is a legal document that sets out the rules for managing the take and use of prescribed water resources areas to ensure resource sustainability. Find out more information about what a WAP is and why they are important.

South East


New water licence

Transfer of a water licence

Transfer water allocation

Vary water licence

Special meter reading

Convert holding to taking

Forest water licence

Vary forest water licence

Forest allocation transfer form

Forest land transfer form

Click here to view form.