Working in the public sector
Everyone working in the public sector is guided by the public sector values. They have been developed to make it easier for us to work together by forming a culture and a vision that we all share.
These values include:
- SERVICE - Proudly serve the community and Government of South Australia.
- PROFESSIONALISM - Strive for excellence.
- TRUST - We have confidence in the ability of others.
- RESPECT - We value every individual.
- COLLABORATION & ENGAGEMENT - We create solutions together.
- HONESTY & INTEGRITY - We act truthfully, consistently, and fairly.
- COURAGE & TENACITY - We never give up.
- SUSTAINABILITY - We work to get the best results for current and future generations of South Australians.
Project Firefighter (Seasonal)
Location: Various (multiple positions available)
Employment: Short term contract
Salary: $45,850 to $52,291 a year (OPS1)
Reference number: 366603
For full details please visit IWorkForSA.
Applications close: 7:00 AM Thursday 30 April 2020