It’s been a year since the launch of Environment SA News and to celebrate we’re sharing some of our top news stories.
Environment SA News promotes the work of South Australia’s Department for Environment and Water.
We deliver the latest news about South Australia’s animals, plants and ecosystem conservation as well as our work in parks and coastal management, heritage preservation, environmental science, the River Murray, climate change and more.
In the last year we’ve published more than 250 news stories. Below are six of our most popular:
- Myponga Reservoir Reserve opens
- Top dog breeds in SA
- Entangled whale rescue a success
- National Parks and Wildlife Service launch celebration
- Hunter fined for shooting rare duck
- Taking action for a healthy Coorong