|Date of Determination
||Copy of or Link to Document (or advice about how to access document)
|15 August 2018
“1. Wombat Destruction permits issued for properties in the Hundred of Julia Creek.
2. Wombat Destruction permits issued for properties in the suburbs of St Kitts and Bagot Well in the Hundred of Belvidere and Hundred of Kapunda.
TIMEFRAME: 1 January 2000 to 19 June 2018.”
|Disclosure document F0001786401
|9 August 2018
|| “Since 17 March 2018, copies of any and all documents (including but not limited to physical, electronic, or written briefs, minutes, emails, diary entries and any other correspondence) which lists all staff attending meetings between the Minister or and the Minister’s staff and the Chief Executive, including both Ministerial and departmental staff.”
||Disclosure document F0001780601
|9 August 2018
- "Any destruction permits for southern hairy-nosed wombats issued for (property address) within the past 5 years.
- Documents relating to any investigation of the destruction of southern hairy-nosed wombats at (property address), subsequent to any destruction permit issued within that period.
- Any destruction permits for southern hairy-nosed wombats issued for (property address) within the past 5 years.
- Any destruction permits for southern hairy-nosed wombats issued within the past year for the (property address) and located (property location) north of Kapunda.
- Any destruction permits for southern hairy-nosed wombats issued for (property address) within the past 7 years.”
|Disclosure document F0001736001
|16 July 2018
"Any reports or documentation referring to the establishment of the Marree Man or Stuart's Giant, situated at Finniss Springs 60 km west of the township of Marree, on or around June 1998.
Any reports, documentation or investigations relating to who may have created the original Marree Man or Stuart's Giant".
|Disclosure document F0001778601
|3 July 2018
||"Minutes of the Review of the Code of Practice for the Humane Destruction of Wombats by Shooting in South Australia, held April 4th 2012 by DEWNR"
||Disclosure document F0001695401
|2 July 2018
||"Since 17 March 2018, copies of any and all documents (including but not limited to physical, electronic or written briefs, minutes, emails, and any other documents) which lists or provides the name and position title of all senior Human Resources staff within the agency."
||Disclosure document F0001735701
| 29 May 2018
||"Native Vegetation Council / Native Vegetation Assessment Panel Documents requested below which all relate to;
NVC / NVAP referral response to SCAP"
- Development Application 422/E003/17 Twin Creek wind farm
- NVC / NVAP assessment report re DA 422/E003/17
- NVC / NVAP Meeting Agendas and Minutes re DA 422/E003/17 approximately 15 December 2017
|Please contact an FOI officer for access to released documents
|24 May 2018
|| "1. DEWNR advice re DA 422/E003/17 Twin Creek wind farm ·
2. DEWNR Agency Referral Response to SCAP re DA 422/E003/17 and contributing advice to DEWNR from Northern and Yorke NRM Response to DEWNR re DA 422/E003/17
3. Adelaide and Mt Lofty Ranges NRM Response to DEWNR re OA 422/E003/17 referred to in letter from John Schutz 17SEC821620 on 31 October 2017"
|Disclosure document F0001648601
|30 April 2018
||“Copy of 7 Heritage Reports provided by the Department to the Minister, the last one was provided in July 2016.”
Disclosure document F0001597101
|22 February 2018
|| "All diaries/observations/records kept by the cultural rangers involved in monitoring dredging undertaken at the Murray Mouth from 2002 to 2009. "
Disclosure document F0001431702
|14 February 2018
|| "A summary of the number of 'Permits to Destroy Wildlife' by species issued by the Department from July 2016 to 30 June 2017"
Disclosure Document F0001488301
|9 January 2018
|| "Any report showing a relationship between Marine Parks and/or Sanctuary Zones and the number of detected sharks from 1 January 2013 until 1 July 2017"
||Disclosure Document F0001406101
|14 December 2017
|| "All lists of planned prescribed burns (in SA) and a list of the completed prescribed burns in 2016/17 and between 1 July 2017 and 31 October 2017"
||Disclosure Document F0001425901