- Monday - Friday 8:30am
- Weekends and public holidays 10:00am
- Monday - Friday 4pm
- Weekends and public holidays 5pm
- Weekends during daylight savings 6pm
Location and Map
Shepherds Hill Road, Blackwood SA 5051, Australia
Entrance: Shepherds Hill Road or Sherbourne Road.
Bus & Train: Check Adelaide Metro for bus services to Blackwood and train services to Coromandel Station.
Walk: 5-10 minute walk from Blackwood.
Free parking is available in the car park off Shepherds Hill Road.
Find out more about parking.
Wheelchair and pram-friendly paths, picnic tables and rotundas, as well as disabled facilities, are available at Wittunga.
Please note the following when entering the garden.
- Do not damage or remove plants
- Do not enter garden beds
- No alcohol
- No ball or throwing games
- No BBQs
- No bicycle or scooter riding
- No pets
- No skateboarding nor rollerblading
- No vehicles
The Botanic Gardens of South Australia are home to a huge variety of bird and animal life that are attracted to the Gardens’ flora. We do, however, ask that you do not feed the wildlife. Find out more about animal welfare and the Botanic Gardens of South Australia.