Got a story to share? Submit your story for The Weekly via the online submission form.
The Weekly is produced by the Communications and Engagement Branch but all DEW staff are encouraged to contribute to it.
The Weekly shares all the latest information about what's happening across the department, including operational updates, project news, staff achievements, events and vacancies.
The deadline to get your stories in for the next week’s edition of The Weekly is 12pm on the Friday prior.
Remember, your story should:
- provide staff with information to help them do their jobs
- help staff understand the breadth, depth and strategic direction of the work that the department undertakes, and how this aligns with the department’s purpose
- promote and celebrate staff achievements (individual or team)
- increase employee engagement and connection to the agency
- help staff understand who’s who in the wider organisation.
For more information about writing stories read the guidelines for submissions.
To provide feedback, particularly about what you’d like to see in The Weekly, or if you have trouble accessing the online submission form, email the Engagement Unit.