Webinars about salary packaging, hosted by workplace benefits provider Maxxia, will soon be available via Microsoft Teams through DEW’s Corporate Training Calendar (internal access only).
Salary packaging enables SA Government employees to pay for certain expenses with money set aside from their pre-tax salary, potentially reducing their taxable income and increasing their disposable income.
Whether you're full-time, part-time, ongoing, casual or on a fixed term contract and regardless of income, you could be eligible to salary package the following:
- a new, used or existing car with a novated lease
- work related devices i.e. laptops, tablets and mobile phones
- additional super contributions
- ·other work related expenses and self-education
In the webinar you’ll not only hear how you can take advantage of your employee benefits, but you’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions.
Three webinars that go for 30 minutes are being offered on the following days:
- Tuesday 27 October 12:15 pm to 12:45 pm
- Tuesday 24 November 10 am to 10:30 am
- Wednesday 25 November 12:15 pm to 12:45 pm
To book your place use the Organisational Development Booking System (internal access only).
To arrange a personal consultation email Maxxia. To find out more about salary packaging view this video or visit the Maxxia website.