Can’t decide what your team should do to celebrate Christmas this year? Why not join the DEW Social Club (internal access only) for their annual Christmas party at the Cumberland Arms Hotel on 23 November.
Enjoy delicious platters of gourmet finger food while sipping on soft drinks, beer, wine, sparkling and cider, available until the bar tab runs out.
Due to popular demand, vodka and scotch will also be included in the drinks package from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
||DEW Social Club Christmas party
||23 November, from 4.30 pm
||Upstairs function room at the Cumberland Arms Hotel (the Cumby), 205
||$5 for Social Club members, $50 for non-members
||By 5.00 pm 15 November with payment to a Social Club representative from the
Representatives who can take payment include:
- River Murray Senior Operations Officer Sarah Meins
- Water Resource Operations Manager Jarrod Eaton
- River Murray Senior Project Officer Peta Brettig
- A/Senior Project Officer Beth Tomlin
- Senior Operations Officer Simon Jacobs
- Senior Policy Officer Amy Young
- Principal Policy Officer Simone Stewart
- Case Manager Linda Vears
- Incident Mapping Team Leader Nick Severin.