There are several breathtaking spots where climbing and abseiling is allowed in national parks:
Please be aware:
- Rock climbing and abseiling have the potential to be dangerous and care must be taken.
- That if you do not have the skills required, please ensure you get a guide or a qualified trainer.
- If you are planning a rock climbing or abseiling trip please be aware that you do so at your own risk and are responsible for your own safety.
- The reliability of any existing fixed protection (bolts, etc.) or rock surfaces is not guaranteed.
- Rock faces may have loose rocks that could fall.
- Climbers are reminded to take adequate safety precautions.
If you want to learn more about rock climbing, why not connect with like-minded people in the Climbing Club of South Australia.