This category covers collection that does not fit into any of the other categories. Use this application form if you wish to collect native plant material:
- such as flowers and leaves for floral art
- from species not on the herbarium region species lists
- from plants listed on Schedules 7, 8 or 9 of the National Parks and Wildlife Act 1972.
Applications in this category are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Staff will consider:
- your credentials
- the purpose of the proposed activities
- the species and quantities to be collected
- locations and populations of the existing material.
There are no fees associated with applying for, or being granted, a permit.
How long does a permit last?
This permit is valid for a maximum of twelve months from the date of issue, unless revoked.
A permit may be revoked where it can be shown that the permit holder has breached or failed to comply with permit conditions, as stipulated on the permit and in the native plant material collection policy documents.