If you love camping and want to share your passion for the great outdoors, then become a campground host.
Campground hosts are volunteers who are stationed in national park campsites and support the park rangers with the management of the park and its visitors throughout the year.
As a campground host you will:
- welcome campers
- assist visitors to select a camp site
- share information about campsite rules, facilities and attractions
- provide first aid assistance or undertake emergency duties
- provide visitors with general information about local flora, fauna and natural/cultural attractions
- regularly check on facilities and ensure the campground is kept tidy
- liaise with the rangers regarding site conditions, facilities and any visitor issues.
The following parks currently participate in the Campground Hosts Program:
If you are interested in becoming a campground host then please fill in the form below and we will get in contact with you shortly.
Express your interest
Find out more
Phone: (08) 8124 4841