The Guide for NRM Business Improvement (the NRM guide) is a tool to aid in the continuous improvement of how our state’s natural resources are governed and managed by key NRM groups.
The NRM guide sets out the guidelines and required outcomes for what is quality practice when conducting NRM business, as well as providing simple practical tools to assess current and future performance.
The following seven principles provide guidance on how to achieve effective, high quality NRM practice:
Under each principle can be found:
- a set of required outcomes that are to be achieved by using the guide
- guidance to high quality practice
- guidance to what evidence could demonstrate that the required outcomes are being achieved
- a downloadable checklist for assessing performance against the required outcomes
- links to other resources.
We welcome your feedback on the guide. Please email your comments to DEW.NRMGuideFeedback@sa.gov.au.