Single Park Pass
Have a favourite park? Then purchase a Single Park Pass. Valid for 12 months, this pass offers entry for you and your vehicle into your choice of one of the following parks:
Purchase a pass
Purchase your pass online or visit a Park Pass outlet.
- For the purposes of the Single Park Pass Coffin Bay National Park and Lincoln National Park (Including memory Cove Wilderness protection Area) are treated as one park.
- For the purposes of the Single Park Pass Bool Lagoon Game Reserve and Hacks Lagoon Conservation Park are treated as one park.
- Park Passes are not transferable and only available for private vehicles with up to eight seats. They are not valid for taxis, buses or mini-buses.
- Entry to parks, reserves, and campgrounds may be restricted from time to time due to safety, conservation or operational requirements including days of Total Fire Ban.
- Many National Parks can be booked online before you leave home. Check the individual park pages and book in where required. Parks not online are a first come, first served basis.
- Please read the full terms and conditions for a full list of parks covered and other important information about your pass.
Park pass changes
From Tuesday, November 1 2016 camping park passes are no longer available for sale. This includes:
- Holiday park pass + camping
- Multi park pass + camping
- Single park pass + camping
- Hiker/cyclist park pass + camping
Valid passes will be honoured until they expire.
Entry park passes continue to be sold.
Changes to the park pass system are part of a push to stimulate more tourism activity in parks through a review and abolition of park entry fees where possible.
The revenue raised from camping and park entry fees is used for park maintenance, services and improvements like providing good trails, clean toilets, hot showers and gas barbecues for visitors to enjoy.
Your feedback on reforming park entry fees is welcome at: DEWNR.firstname.lastname@example.org.