Holiday Park Pass
Only here for a short stay? Then purchase a Holiday Park Pass which entitles you entry for you and your vehicle for two months into some of our state’s most popular parks:
Purchase a pass
Purchase your pass online or visit a Parks Pass outlet.
- Park Passes are not transferable and only available for private vehicles with up to eight seats. They are not valid for taxis, buses or mini-buses.
- Entry to parks, reserves, and campgrounds may be restricted from time to time due to safety, conservation or operational requirements including days of Total Fire Ban.
- Many National Parks can be booked online before you leave home. Check the individual park pages and book in where required. Parks not online are a first come, first served basis.
- Please read the full terms and conditions for a full list of parks covered and other important information about your pass.
Park pass changes
From Tuesday, November 1 2016 camping park passes are no longer available for sale. This includes:
- Holiday park pass + camping
- Multi park pass + camping
- Single park pass + camping
- Hiker/cyclist park pass + camping
Valid passes will be honoured until they expire.
Entry park passes continue to be sold.
Changes to the park pass system are part of a push to stimulate more tourism activity in parks through a review and abolition of park entry fees where possible.
The revenue raised from camping and park entry fees is used for park maintenance, services and improvements like providing good trails, clean toilets, hot showers and gas barbecues for visitors to enjoy.
Your feedback on reforming park entry fees is welcome at: DEWNR.email@example.com.