Single Park Pass
Have a favourite park? Then purchase a Single Park Pass. Valid for 12 months, this pass offers entry for you and your vehicle into your choice of one of the following parks:
If you want to camp out underneath the stars in your favourite park, then why not consider the Single Park Pass + Camping for one of the following parks:
Single Park Pass + Camping allows you to camp for up to five nights at a time in designated camping areas in your chosen park.
Purchase a pass
Single Park Pass prices start from $60. Discounts are available for Australian concession card holders.
Purchase your pass online or visit a Park Pass outlet.
- For the purposes of both the Single Park Pass and Single Park Pass + Camping, Coffin Bay National Park and Lincoln National Park (Including memory Cove Wilderness protection Area) are treated as one park.
- For the purposes of the Single Park Pass + Camping, Bool Lagoon Game Reserve and Hacks Lagoon Conservation Park are treated as one park.
- Park Passes are not transferable and only available for private vehicles with up to eight seats. They are not valid for taxis, buses or mini-buses.
- Entry to parks, reserves, and campgrounds may be restricted from time to time due to safety, conservation or operational requirements including days of Total Fire Ban.
- The Single Park Pass + Camping is not a guarantee of camp site availability. Camp sites are available on a first come, first served basis for most parks. Bookings are required for Mount Remarkable National Park, Innes National Park and the Memory Cove Wilderness Protection Area.
Please read the full terms and conditions for a full list of parks covered and other important information about your pass.