Single Park Pass
Have a favourite park? Then purchase a Single Park Pass. Valid for 12 months, this pass offers entry for you and your vehicle into your choice of one of the following parks:
If you want to camp out underneath the stars in your favourite park, then why not consider the Single Park Pass + Camping for one of the following parks:
Single Park Pass + Camping allows you to camp for up to five nights at a time in designated camping areas in your chosen park.
Purchase a pass
Single Park Pass prices start from $38. Discounts are available for Australian concession card holders.
Purchase your pass online or visit a Park Pass outlet.
- Entry to Morialta Conservation Park below the pay station at the Resource Centre car park is free of charge.
- For the purposes of both the Single Park Pass and Single Park Pass + Camping, Coffin Bay National Park and Lincoln National Park ( Including memory Cove Wilderness protection Area) are treated as one park.
- For the purposes of the Single Park Pass + Camping, Bool Lagoon Game Reserve and Hacks Lagoon Conservation Park are treated as one park.
- Park Passes are not transferable and only available for private vehicles with up to eight seats. They are not valid for taxis, buses or mini-buses.
- Entry to parks, reserves, and campgrounds may be restricted from time to time due to safety, conservation or operational requirements including days of Total Fire Ban.
- The Single Park Pass + Camping is not a guarantee of camp site availability. Camp sites are made available on a first come, first served basis.
Please read the full terms and conditions (59kb pdf) for a full list of parks covered and other important information about your pass.