Kangaroo Island Tour Pass
Visiting Kangaroo Island? Purchase a Kangaroo Island Tour Pass which offers you 12 months access to Flinders Chase National Park, Seal Bay boardwalk and lookout, as well as admission to the following Kangaroo Island tours:
Purchase a pass
Kangaroo Island Tour Pass prices start from $68 per person. Discounts are available for Australian concession card holders, children and families. See table below for pass pricing.
Kangaroo Island Tour Passes are currently not available for purchase online. Please purchase your pass from a Parks Pass outlet.
|Child (aged 4 -15)
|Family (2 adults & 2 children OR 1 adult & 3 children)
|Family - extra child
Read more about Kangaroo Island Tour Passes (32kb pdf).
- Kangaroo Island Tour Pass is not transferable and can only be used by the person nominated on the pass.
- Kangaroo Island Tour Pass does not include access to any other parks or sites that charge entry fees on Kangaroo Island or for separate activities in parks, such as seasonal or specialist tours (eg Adventure Caving or Seal Bay Twilight Tour), camping and facility hire where additional fees apply.
- Entry to parks, reserves, and campgrounds may be restricted from time to time due to safety, conservation or operational requirements including days of Total Fire Ban
- Kangaroo Island Tour Pass is not a guarantee of tour availability or participation.
- Tour places are limited and are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- During peak and school holiday times, delays may be experienced.
- Separate and additional fees are payable for camping in Kangaroo Island parks.
Please read the full terms and conditions (149kb pdf) for a full list of parks covered and other important information about your pass.