Every national park is different, each has its own unique environment, it is important to be responsible while enjoying all the park has to offer.
Please ensure that you:
- leave your pets at home
- do not feed birds or other animals, it promotes aggressive behaviour and an unbalanced ecology
- do not bring generators (except where permitted), chainsaws or firearms into the park
- leave the park as you found it - place rubbish in the bins provided or take it with you
- abide by the road rules (maintain the speed limit)
- respect geological and heritage sites
- do not remove native plants
- are considerate of other park users.
- Important: Collection of firewood within National Parks is prohibited.
Please ensure you have acquired the relevant access permission before embarking on your journey.
Leigh Creek to Lyndhurst to Farina Ruins to Andamooka via Mulgaria Station - permission required from Mulgaria Station.
Phone: (+61 8) 8675 8313
Roxby Downs to Andamooka to Lake Torrens - permission required from Andamooka Station.
Phone: (+61 8) 8671 0754