The island is only accessible by boat and you must have a permit. Permits can be obtained by contacting:
Innes National Park - Natural Resource Centre
Phone: (+61 8) 8854 3200
Address: CMB Stenhouse Bay, SA, 5575
After hours regional duty officer: 0417 883 678
Yorke Peninsula Visitor Centre
Phone: 1800 202 445
Troubridge Island Hideaway and Charter
Phone: (+61 8) 8852 6290
Every national park is different, each has its own unique environment, it is important to be responsible while enjoying all the park has to offer.
Please ensure that you:
- leave your pets at home
- do not feed birds or other animals, it promotes aggressive behaviour and an unbalanced ecology
- do not bring generators (except where permitted), chainsaws or firearms into the park
- leave the park as you found it - place rubbish in the bins provided or take it with you
- abide by the road rules (maintain the speed limit)
- respect geological and heritage sites
- do not remove native plants
- are considerate of other park users.
- Important: Collection of firewood within National Parks is prohibited.