Love to plan your holidays in advance? Enjoy the convenience of shopping online? Great news! You can now book and pay for selected Naracoorte Caves tours online.
Visitors who prefer to make decisions on the day, or don’t like using online booking systems, can continue to purchase tours and book campsites in person at the site, subject to availability.
We look forward to seeing you at Naracoorte Caves World Heritage site.
- We reserve a number of tour places for walk in visitors so even if our online bookings are full, check availability with our bookings desk.
- You can buy selected tours for anyone up until to 4pm Australian Central time the day before they intend to visit the park.
- Please note that discount cards, vouchers or special offers cannot be redeemed online and may only be used when booking in person.
- World Heritage tours and adventure caving tours, group bookings, school bookings and Wirreanda bunkhouse accommodation can only be booked over the phone during office hours on (+61 8) 8760 1210 and bookings are essential.
- As we are launching this system, we would love to hear from staff and visitors to improve the service. If you would like to leave feedback please email DEWNR.OnlineBookings@sa.gov.au.