Scientific working group
The marine parks program benefits from the involvement and advice of some of South Australia's leading marine scientists.
A Scientific Working Group made up of a number of South Australia's most recognised marine scientists, provides independent advice to the government on all manners of marine conservation initiatives, including marine parks.
Scientific Working Group Members - February 2014
- Professor Peter Fairweather (chair, elected September 2013)
- Professor Anthony Cheshire
- Associate Professor Luciano Beheregaray
- Associate Professor Sean Connell
- Professor Bronwyn Gillanders
- Dr Charlie Huveneers
- Dr Hugh Kirkman
- Dr Hazel Lindsay
- Dr Luciana Moller
- Dr Scoresby Shepherd
Scientific Working Group communiqués to the Minister: