Plans for threatened plants in SA
Single and/or multiple species Recovery Plans have been prepared for the certain threatened plants in South Australia.
Each is cited by plant grouping, genus, species (and in some cases sub-species, population), common name and name of Recovery Plan (including author, publication year and plan status, eg draft).
Click on the name of a Recovery Plan or on a species name for further details about that species.
- Recovery Plan for threatened Acacias and Ricinocarpos gloria-medii in central Australia, 2005-2010 (847kb pdf), Nano et al (2005)
- Draft Recovery Plan for 23 threatened flora taxa on Eyre Peninsula, South Australia (5.37mb pdf), Pobke (2007).
- Draft version May 2009. Recovery Plans for three orchid species in South Australia and Victoria: Caladenia richardsiorum (Little Dip spider-orchid), Caladenia calcicola (limestone spider-orchid) and Pterostylis tenuissima (swamp greenhood) 2009-2013 (1008kb pdf), Dickson et al (2009)
- Draft Recovery Plan for 15 nationally threatened plant species, Kangaroo Island, South Australia, second edition 2003-2013 (25.11mb pdf), Taylor (2008)
- Recovery Plan for twelve threatened orchids in the Lofty Block Region of South Australia 2010 (2.1mb pdf), Quarmby (2010)
- South Australian Murray Darling Basin threatened flora Recovery Plan (6.72mb pdf), Obst (2005).