English as a second language, university and adult education
No koala holds or close-up experiences - we hope to resume our koala experiences soon.
ESL: Introduction to Australian animals (elementary – advanced)
Learning about Australian animals is a great way for international students to expand their English skills. Students have opportunities for close-up observation and interaction with Australian wildlife, such as ringtail possums, bandicoots, barn owls and snakes.
Themes: conservation and biodiversity
- Australian environments support a diversity of unique wildlife
- we need to respect and care for Australian wildlife
- we need to act responsibly when interacting with wildlife
- animals can be classified into different groups according to their features
- animals have different forms and functions for survival within Australian environments
University and adult education
Speak to our Education Officer about programs to fit with the requirements of university and adult education courses in nature-based tourism, interpretation, conservation biology, ecology and environmental learning.
Contact our Education Officer:
Phone: (+61 8) 8339 2769