Koala close-up – private package
No koala holds or close-up experiences until further notice - our poor koalas have the sniffles. Just like humans, they need to rest and recover so we will not be offering koala holds until further notice
Our Koala close-up (private package) experience is a great way to meet and pat a koala in your own private session with a koala keeper.
The package includes:
- park entry for the day
- an opportunity to pat a koala
- a professional photograph to mark the occasion
- a copy of your photo, presented in a souvenir wallet
- a private session out of public waiting times
- animal food to feed some of the other animals in the park
- a free coffee, tea or hot chocolate per person which can be enjoyed in the Cleland Café
- 10% discount card that can be used in our gift shop.
This experience is for one hour which can also include a brief tour of the park after your koala experience (time permitting). Maximum numbers per booking: 30.
Koala experiences fees
||Free with entry fee
|Koala close-up (private package)
||Adult - $311
Extra adult - $55 per person
Extra child (4-15 years) - $42 per person
|Hold a koala
||$30 (plus entry fee)
|Hold a koala (private package)
||Adult - $350
Extra adult - $75 per person
Extra child (4-15 years) - $62 per person
|Feed a koala (private package)
||$180 per person
Please note that the koala experiences will not be held if temperatures are forecast to be 32 degrees and above at Mt Barker.