Hold a koala – private package
Our koala experiences are still on hold; however koalas can be seen at any time of the day from 9.30am to 5pm and we have daily koala keeper talks at 11am and 3.30pm.
Our private sessions are perfect for corporate groups or special occasions.
The package includes:
- park entry for the day
- the rare opportunity to hold a koala
- a professional photograph to mark the occasion
- two copies of your photo, both presented in a souvenir wallet
- a private session out of public waiting times
- your own personal keeper for an hour to answer all your questions
- animal food to feed some of the other animals in the park.
Bookings are essential. Health and safety conditions apply.
Koala experiences fees
||Free with entry fee
|Koala close-up (private package)
||Adult - $311
Extra adult - $55 per person
Extra child (4-15 years) - $42 per person
|Hold a koala
||$30 (plus entry fee)
|Hold a koala (private package)
||Adult - $350
Extra adult - $75 per person
Extra child (4-15 years) - $62 per person
|Feed a koala (private package)
||$180 per person
Please note that the koala experiences will not be held if temperatures are forecast to be 32 degrees and above at Mt Barker.
For a personalised experience, book a private koala hold package. In these private sessions, you and your group have access to a koala and a koala keeper for the specified time (subject to staff and animal availability).