2013 Premier's NRM Awards and SA Landcare Awards
Date posted: 11 June 2013
The 2013 Premier’s NRM Awards and SA Landcare Awards recognise the South Australian volunteers who generously donate their time, knowledge, resources and expertise to conserve and improve the State’s natural resources. These countless volunteer hours benefit all South Australians, enhancing and enriching our community.
These awards provide an excellent opportunity to congratulate and applaud the commitment of volunteers and recognise their achievements in protecting South Australia’s natural resources.
If that sounds like you or someone you know, why not submit a nomination today?
2013 Premier's Natural Resources Management Award categories
- Partnership Project
- Community Engagement
- Big Picture
- Aboriginal Leadership (male and female)
- Rising Stars (male and female)
- Service to Natural Resources Management
- NRM Research or Innovation
Further details on the Premier’s NRM Awards categories, application details and criteria are available in the brochure (2.16mb pdf). Download the entry form (6.82mb doc).
2013 South Australia Landcare Award categories
- Individual Landcarer Award
- Partnerships with Landcare Award
- Innovation in Sustainable Farm Practices Award
- Landcare Facilitator or Coordinator Award
- Coastcare Award
- Qantas Landcare Innovative Community Group Award
- Westpac Agribusiness Innovative Young Landcare Leader Award
- Junior Landcare Team Award
- Indigenous Land Management Award
Find out more about the SA Landcare Award.
Applications and nominees
All entries and nominations are required to address ALL the criteria for their chosen nominated award category in the 2013 Premier’s NRM and/or SA Landcare Awards.
You may nominate yourself, a group or a person from your community for any of the award categories.
Applications close 30 June 2013.