Biodiversity information sharing
Biodiversity information in DEWNR is predominantly stored in the Biological Databases of South Australia (BDBSA) which manages specimen and observation records and includes taxonomic systems for South Australian flora and fauna.
BDBSA data supports decision making on environmental issues within the South Australian and Australian governments as well as the wider community with an interest in biodiversity conservation.
- BDBSA overview
- Data request procedure
- Supertable overview
- Supertable field definitions
- BDBSA data – notes and conditions of use
- Online project registration form
- DEWNR data returns template
- DEWNR minimum dataset standards guide
- Fact sheets on project registration, contributing data and vouchering field specimens
- Currently accepted flora and fauna taxonomy resources
- Survey methodologies
Find out more about the Biological Databases of South Australia (BDBSA)